How Can We Help?

< All Topics

Where can I find replacement springs or rubber bands for my Grow-with-Me Pony?

Our Grow-with-Me Ponies no longer use rubber bands or springs – we’ve switched to a new elastic strap. This change makes assembly easier and simpler and it eliminates the need for the tubes and dowel caps as well.

These new elastic straps are compatible with all Grow-with-Me Pony models purchased in the past.

You can purchase replacement elastic straps on our website.

Please refer to the updated Grow-with-Me Pony manual so you can see how assembly has changed.

Previous Where can I buy Rockin’ Rider toys?
Next Where is the battery compartment located on my Rockin’ Rider toy?