We will accept returns for items purchased on shop.myrockinrider.com for 30 days from the date of purchase. Orders placed from November 10, 2017 through December 24, 2017 will be eligible for an extended return period to 30 days after Christmas Day. Refunds will be issued for the original purchase price of the item plus any applicable tax – shipping charges are not refundable. Refunds will be issued in the form of payment used to make the purchase.
Return requests must be submitted through the My Account page on shop.myrockinrider.com. Click on Orders, find the order you want to return and if it is within the return period there will be a button that says “Request Return”. Click this button and you’ll be asked to provide some information on the following page. Once we’ve had a chance to review your request, an authorization email will be sent to you with shipping instructions.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, with all original packaging materials, parts, manuals, and accessories included.
- The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Do not ship a return until you have received the authorization email.
- Returns must be shipped using a secure, timely shipping method.
- You must provide a tracking number.
- We recommend that you insure the package – Tek Nek will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
- Refunds will be processed once we receive and inspect the item.
- Refunds will not be issued for returns that violate any of the above.
If you receive a product that is not functioning properly, please contact our customer service department immediately and they will help troubleshoot your issue to avoid unnecessary returns.